You are here
What is an Annual Report?
Annual Report usually consists of:
• An explanation of accounting practices in the annual report, ie. a description of the principles for determining the accounting items in the income statement and balance sheet
• Information on the events that have affected the company's accounting
• Management's statement that the annual report gives a true picture of its economy and development
• Possibly. auditor's report, if audited
• Not all companies must prepare an annual report, it depends on the company's legal form and size.
Overview of your business economy
An annual report can help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your business economy, since it provides a picture of corporate earnings.
Annual reports are also used to show the company’s financial situation to users such as creditors and other collaborators. You can also use your annual report to find out how your enterprise economy can be improved.
Credibility in your annual report
It is important to have a credible annual report, eg: when your collaborators will assess your ability to obtain credit and borrow money. The annual report does not indicate the tax considerations, they must instead be shown through tax accounting.
Try reviso for free for 14 days
Reviso is a cloud accounting platform providing efficient online collaboration between small businesses and accountants.
Choose between two different trials, both containing all the core features of our accounting system. One of the trials is without data and can be upgraded to a subscription within the 14 days period.