The answer is ” Yes – of course you can!”
In e-conomic you are able to do this with our add-on module called Subscription, and thus book recurring invoices in just a few simple clicks!
All you have to do is create your subscription, for instance for a monthly fruit basket. Then you link the customers who buy the fruit basket to the subscription. Finally, you link the products, which are included in the fruit basket, to the subscription.
When this is done, you just run a supscription batch (run) and your invoices are ready to be booked!
You can read more about the Subscription add-on module and how it works in our E-copedia:
- The add-on module subscription
- How to access the add-on module
- Creating subscription types
- Linking products/services to subscription types
- Linking customers to subscriptions
- Mass invoicing
We wish you a happy weekend! 🙂