The supplier menu shows you all invoices that you have received from suppliers.
To register an invoice, go to Suppliers > Supplier invoices > New entry.
You can watch one of our video presentations below. However, we recommend you to attend a live session since you can ask questions at all times and the functions of the program will become clearer.
How to register a new invoice?
Once you click New entry, the invoice registration screen will appear. Here you can fill in all necessary information.
- Supplier: Select the supplier from your list of suppliers, or create it on the fly.
- Invoice: Enter the number of the invoice you received.
- Entry: Entry number of the invoice is assigned automatically and can not be edited. You can write down the entry number on the physical invoice.
- Booking date: the date when you want to save the invoice.
- Invoice date: If it differs from the booking date, you will enter the invoice date. This is just informative field since the date taken into account in reports will always be the booking date.
- Total amount: Enter the total amount of the invoice including VAT.
- Supplier account: The supplier account will automatically appear if you select your supplier.
- Due date: Enter the due date for the payment.
- Text: reference text for recording the invoice that was received.
- Credit: the amount appears in this field by default.
- Finance Account: will appear by default alongside with its VAT, if you have selected an existing supplier. If your invoice includes several different VAT’s, you must add a new line with the VAT code and its taxable base in the Debit column.
- VAT account: will appear by default, if you have set it up for your supplier. Otherwise, you can select VAT code from the drop-down menu.
- Debit: here you shall introduce the tax base. This amount must be included in the invoice you receive from your supplier. If your invoice includes several different VAT’s, you must add a new line with the VAT code and its taxable base in the Debit column.
- Save as new template: this option allows you to save the invoice as a template for future needs. This is very useful if you receive the same invoices, where you use the same accounts, texts and amounts.
On the right side of the screen, you can find an option called Add document, where you can upload the invoice you received, so it is linked to the entry.
Once you have filled in all the necessary information, click on Save and your new entry is registered.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further questions.