Before starting to use the inventory management module you must configure the following sections so that your data is processed correctly.
- Create a supplier group with access to Inventory.
- Create suppliers and link to newly created supplier group. .
- Create product groups with Inventory withdrawal.
- Link products to product groups with inventory withdrawal.
- Introduce opening stocks balances.
- Record the amount of inventory retained by the agents.
Once these tasks have been completed, we will see in detail the different operations to be carried out within inventory management in Reviso.
Functionality within the Inventory module
- Purchase orders
- Invoices received from suppliers
- Groups of providers
- Provider configuration
- Groups of products
- Product collections
- Price groups
- Language level
- Delivery notes
- Archive of delivery notes
- Stock adjustment
- Relocation of stocks
Contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or inquiries please. We will be happy to help you in whatever you need.