This article explains the main menu and features of Reviso, so you can quickly find what you are looking for.
Have a look at this video tutorial on our YouTube channel.
This is the main menu you will find at the top of the screen:
Each tab offers specific functions.
- Home: In this tab, you will find the control panel of Reviso, where you can see ratios and indicators based on your business information. You are free to set up the most relevant indicators that you want to be displayed in your control panel.
- Documents: In Reviso you can store documents without any limitation. Attach all your invoices and receipts from any device connected to the Internet. Additionally, you can create new categories and store other documents that are relevant for your company.
- Sales: In this tab, you will have all the functions regarding your invoicing such as a list of customers, list of products and services, orders, invoices, a file of issued invoices, design of your invoice templates, etc.
- Suppliers: This tab provides you with all the necessary tools that help you to keep track of the company’s expenses such as a list of suppliers, introduction to expenses, linking invoices, etc.
- Finance: Here you can find records of the rest of the accounting and other information such as payroll journals or journal entries.
- Payments: This tab provides you with information related to your bank accounts as well as payments from your customers and to your suppliers.
- Reports: All data that has been entered will be reflected in the reports. The reports are available in a form of balance sheets, profit and loss reports, sales and purchasing statistics, remaining debts and credits, etc.
- Help Icon: This icon will open a chat, which allows you to communicate directly with the support team.
- Book Icon: This tab will take you to the online help site, where you can find various articles on how to use our programme.
- Configurations Icon: This icon gives you access to the main configuration options of Reviso.
Access to sub-menus
When you click on most of the tabs defined above, a sub-menu will appear just below the main menu.
You can access various functions through the sub-menu shown above. Here you can create, edit, delete or consult any data.
Icons you can find in Reviso
This icon will take you to our online help site, where you can find various explanatory articles about the functions of Reviso.
This icon will enable you to import data such as data regarding your customers, suppliers, products, etc.
When you click on this icon you will automatically download an Excel file with the data that you are viewing on the screen.
This icon allows you to print the information you are currently viewing on the screen.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.