Reviso is an online accounting platform accessible from any device, as long as you have an Internet connection. It is one of the main modules, which is useful and necessary for managing any kind of business.
Just watch the following video tutorial on our YouTube online channel.
Reviso enables you to manage invoices in a professional manner by reaching your customers in a few minutes, verifying the expenses and dealing with the pending entries.
Once you register all invoices from your suppliers, you can check your expenses and keep track about the pending ones.
Invoicing in the cloud is very easy to use. However, you can always attend any of our free online presentations.
- Invoicing integrated into accounting: When you issue your sales invoices, your accounting entries will be generated automatically.
- List of customers and suppliers: You can create an unlimited number of entries and import the lists as Excel files.
- List of products and/or services including the name, description, sale price and cost price.
- Issuance of orders, invoices and quotations.
- Standard templates for orders and invoices.
- Customized layout and design of templates according to your needs and preferences.
- Invoices, quotations, or orders directly to your customer via e-mail.
- Overview of your expenses: invoices from suppliers and creditors.
- Attach all your expense invoices and keep them organized among your documents.
- Management of your income and expenditure: a record of pending invoices due dates, etc.
- Individual report of each customer and/or supplier, where you can see all the invoices and records such as the volume of purchases, sales and statistics.
- List of employees: Associate your employees with each customer, define commissions, bonuses, and targets.