Reviso is an online accounting platform accessible from any device, as long as you have an Internet connection. It is one of the main modules, which is useful and necessary for managing any kind of business.
Just watch the following video tutorial on our YouTube online channel.
This module allows you to manage your accounting in a simple and efficient way. When using Reviso, you can understand accounting even without having an extensive experience in the field.
In order to register other accounting entries, go to Finance, where you can enter the day-to-day movements of your company, such as payrolls and bank transfers.
When you issue your invoices, Reviso automatically creates accounting entries, since all modules and functions of the platform are integrated and interrelated.
- Default setups for self-employed and SMEs: Your accounting plan will be defined by default, as well as your VAT codes or payment terms. You can edit them anytime.
- Unlimited accounting entries.
- Possible to work with other currency as the base currency. The base currency can be changed to any of the currencies listed. However, this change has to take place prior to any entries being entered or booked.
- Accounting in various currencies with automatic registration of exchange rates.
- Customized accounting templates allow you to work more efficiently.
- Bank reconciliation: Import your bank statement and verify that all transactions are registered.
- Attach your documents, invoices or receipts to all your accounting entries. Keep them organized and access them whenever you check the entry.
- Automatic Regularization, Closing and Opening entries.
- Numerous reports available: profit and loss, trial balance, balance sheet, entries, chart of accounts, etc.