Reviso Inventory Management or Stock Control can help you track individual items from purchase to sale, thus maintaining control of the company’s stock at all times.
This system can only be used with finished products and with prices of up to 2 decimal places. The calculated cost price of the products is based on the weighted average price (not FIFO).
NOTE : Reviso’s partial invoicing function can not be used with this additional Inventory module, since partial invoicing exists as part of the functionality within this module.
Functions available within the Stock module
Here is a list of the main functionalities that you can find within our additional Inventory Management module.
- Registration of stocks of products, services and collective lists.
- Unlimited number of product and product group listings.
- Descriptions of products in an unlimited number of languages.
- Stock in negative.
- Ability to adjust stock and move from one location to another.
- Product orders
- Product receipt.
- Numbering of supplier items.
- Supplier invoices.
- Confirmations of orders.
- Picking lists.
- Shipping notes.
- Delivery notes.
- Late orders.
Management of variants
- Product collections.
- Unlimited number of warehouse/virtual warehouse locations.
Prices and discounts
- Costs and sale prices in any currency, including or excluded VAT.
- Unlimited number of price lists and special price groups.
- Accounting value of stocks.
- Available stocks.
- State of inventory accounts.
- Statistics and purchase volumes.
Configuration of the Inventory module
Before starting to use the inventory management module you must configure the following sections so that your data is processed correctly.
- Create a group of stock suppliers.
- Create stock suppliers.
- Create product groups with Inventory withdrawal.
- Link products to product groups with Inventory withdrawal.
- Introduce opening stock balances.
- Record the amount of inventory retained by the agents.
Read more about how to use the Inventory Management module.